protection of my loyal soultribe

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Court of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and protective decree to extend a fortress of divine light over my true soultribe—those who are genuinely kind, loyal, and helpful to me—while permanently severing, blocking, and judging all traitors, harmful actors, and dark magic sent to isolate my career and resources.


  • The Exposure and Severing of Traitors and False Allies: I command the immediate identification, exposure, and permanent removal of anyone who has betrayed, harmed, or plotted against me under the guise of friendship or alliance. Every hidden traitor, false actor, and wolf in sheep's clothing is stripped of access to my energy, my life, and my circle. Their deceit is brought to light, and their bonds to me are instantly shattered.

  • The Impregnable Shield Around My True Soultribe: I place a blazing, multi-layered shield of Divine Fire and protection over every genuine member of my soultribe. I decree that they are completely surrounded, guarded, and insulated from any collateral attack, psychic blowback, or dark magic sent by my enemies. Their minds, health, and spaces are kept in absolute peace and safety.

  • The Smashing of Dark Magic Blocking My Support Systems: I command the immediate destruction of every spell, curse, hex, and energetic block cast by dark forces to cut off, isolate, or starve my career expansion and resource flow. Every barrier preventing my loyal soultribe from finding me, supporting me, and collaborating with me is pulverized into dust.

  • The Open Portals of Righteous Alliance and Career Expansion: I open wide the divine portals for my true tribe to gather around me. Let aligned professionals, loyal partners, and supportive allies stream into my reality effortlessly. Our network is strengthened, our collaborative efforts are blessed, and our shared career expansion manifests smoothly and powerfully.

  • The Sealing of Our Collective Sovereign Space: Our united space is sealed under the highest law of light. No enemy, dark magic, or interference can penetrate our circle. We stand protected, prosperous, and unstoppable together.

The traitors are cut off. The dark magic blocking my tribe is destroyed. My true soultribe and I are fully protected, united, and thriving.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition