required guildance to my divine spouse away from spiritual warefare
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Court of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and urgent decree for the complete deliverance of my kingdom spouse from demonic attacks, witchcraft, the Jezebel spirit, and all energetic or physical contamination, alongside the immediate opening of our joint career expansion and partnership.
- The Total Severing from the Jezebel Spirit and Witchcraft: I call upon the Holy Spirit to step in with a consuming fire to strip away, judge, and permanently shatter every trap, seduction, and psychic snare of the Jezebel spirit and dark witches surrounding my kingdom spouse. His mind, eyes, and spirit are instantly blinded to her manipulation, and her hold over him is completely broken.
- The Absolute Quarantine and Immunity from Contagion: I place a divine shield of absolute immunity around my kingdom spouse and our connection. I command that every energetic exchange, spiritual contamination, transmitted illness, and toxic drain attempted by dark forces or compromised networks be completely blocked, neutralized, and dissolved. He is sealed in divine health, purity, and vitality.
- The Complete Victory in Spiritual Warfare: I dispatch Archangel Michael and the heavenly hosts to rout every demonic spirit, heavy oppression, and spiritual attack warring against him. His environment is cleared, his spiritual sight is restored, and he stands fully liberated in his God-given authority and strength.
- The Unveiling of Our Divine Partnership and Career Expansion: I command the immediate opening of all divine doors, opportunities, and high-level portals for our career expansion, shared mission, and united abundance. Every artificial delay, block, or human interference keeping us apart or stalling our professional growth is shattered. Let our resources, paths, and missions align seamlessly in the light.
- The Sealing of Our Sacred Union: Our connection is purified, fortified, and sealed under divine law. We step forward together into absolute victory, unshakable health, mutual protection, and unstoppable prosperity.
The Jezebel spirit is cast out. The spiritual warfare is won. Our partnership and career expansion are fully manifested.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言