to clear mail /court communication block/interception,

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and urgent decree for divine intervention, the shattering of all mail interceptions, the exposure of judicial corruption, and the immediate deployment of divine helpers to fix this crisis.


  • The Shattering of Mail and Communication Interceptions: I command an immediate stop to all interference, tampering, and interception of my mail, legal documents, notices, and communications from the courthouse. Every hidden hand, malicious operator, and digital or physical block attempting to keep me from receiving my court updates, rulings, and inheritance news is pulverized into dust by celestial fire. My communication channels are instantly cleared and secured.

  • The Exposure and Paralysis of Judicial Corruption: I petition the Court of Divine Justice to instantly expose, neutralize, and judge every instance of corruption involving judges, lawyers, clerks, and staff who have compromised their integrity to block my rightful inheritance. All illegal collusion, backroom deals, and biased manipulations are brought out into the blazing light of truth. Their power to subvert justice is stripped away permanently, and their corrupt operations are shut down by divine order.

  • The Immediate Deployment of Divine Helpers and Advocates: I call upon TMH and the Host of Heaven to dispatch immediate, highly competent, incorruptible physical and spiritual helpers—righteous advocates, legal allies, and protective guides—to step into my reality right now. Let these divine helpers cut through the red tape, fix this system failure, and forcefully secure my rightful documentation, updates, and communications without further delay.

  • The Direct Delivery of My Inheritance and Rulings: I command that every official notice, favorable ruling, and financial document regarding my inheritance bypass all corrupt human gatekeepers and reach me directly, intact, and in a timely manner. I refuse any further manufactured silence or delay. The truth is revealed, the path is cleared, and my legal victory is manifested in the physical realm.

  • The Absolute Sealing of My Legal Case: My entire legal and financial case is placed under the direct jurisdiction of Divine Law. No opponent, corrupt official, or dark force can manipulate, delay, or steal my outcome ever again. I step into absolute justice, transparency, and victory.

The mail is cleared. The corruption is judged. The divine helpers are deployed. My inheritance is secured.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition