to decline any reconnections of any past failed narc connections, including TF.

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Court of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and unalterable decree to permanently reject, sever, and close the door on all failed past karmic connections, and to firmly establish my absolute refusal to reconcile with any counterpart or individual who fell into temptation, contracted or transmitted diseases such as HIV, or engaged in criminal activities that caused our separation.


  • The Absolute and Permanent Rejection of Failed Karmics: I officially, fully, and permanently close the door on every failed karmic connection from my past. I declare that there is zero reconciliation, zero reopening of ties, and zero energetic return to any old cycle, toxic bond, or compromised dynamic. They are dead to my present and future reality.

  • The Total Severing from Temptation, Crime, and Disease: I draw a thick, blazing line of divine fire between myself and anyone—including any counterpart—who succumbed to temptation, engaged in criminal behavior, or exposed themselves to physical contamination and diseases like HIV. I completely reject their choices, their actions, and their consequences. I refuse to carry, touch, or absorb any energetic or physical contagion associated with their fallback.

  • The Permanent Dissolution of Separation Cords: I command every residual cord, hook, emotional tie, and lingering energetic contract tying me to these past timelines of failure, crime, and disease to be instantly severed, burned, and dissolved. I take back my energy, my purity, and my sovereign timeline entirely.

  • The Invalidation of False Twin Flame Illusions: I revoke any distorted narrative or manipulative trap that attempts to excuse criminal behavior, moral failure, or physical endangerment under the guise of a divine connection. A true divine path is anchored in light, health, lawfulness, and truth. Anything outside of this is rejected, neutralized, and cast out.

  • The Absolute Sealing of My Purity and Sovereignty: I seal my mind, body, spirit, and energy field in absolute health, holiness, and divine light. My path is clean, my standard is high, and my future is completely insulated from the debris of the past.

All failed karmics are permanently rejected. Every tie to crime, disease, and temptation is cut off forever. My sovereignty and purity are absolute.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition