to deliver severe judgement on the wicked witch and warlock

 "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and catastrophic decree for the immediate, severe, and total judgment, dismantling, and legal and cosmic retribution against the karmic sibling copycat and karmic flame who stole my inheritance, plotted my murder, attempted human sacrifice, and conspired to sell my soul.


  • The Immediate Summoning to the Court of Divine Justice: I drag these wicked, arrogant, and malicious operators—my karmic sibling copycat and karmic flame—directly into the highest Court of Divine Justice. Every crime they have committed, from financial theft and inheritance fraud to attempted murder, ritualistic sacrifice, and soul-trafficking plots, is laid bare and exposed under the blazing, uncorruptible light of TMH.

  • The Total Reversal and Annihilation of Dark Magic and Sacrificial Pacts: I command the immediate, forceful smashing and total invalidation of every dark ritual, blood pact, soul-selling contract, and witchcraft working they ever attempted against me. Every demonic snare, energetic trap, and murderous plot they launched is fully neutralized, reversed, and thrown back onto them with multi-fold divine consequence.

  • The Swift Execution of Severe Judgment and Retribution: I petition for strict, uncompromising, and immediate divine and earthly judgment upon these dark witches and warlocks. Their arrogance is shattered, their power is stripped away, and their malicious networks are completely collapsed. Let justice strike down their operations, freeze their assets, and trap them in the very web of destruction they wove for me.

  • The Absolute Reclamation of My Soul, Inheritance, and Sovereignty: I issue a sovereign recall of every piece of my energy, light, and spiritual essence they attempted to harvest, trade, or compromise. My soul is entirely unpurchasable, sealed, and locked away under the direct protection of TMH. Furthermore, I demand the full, forced restitution of every cent of my stolen inheritance, multiplied and restored to my absolute control.

  • The Impenetrable Shield of Divine Annihilation: I place an indestructible, flaming fortress around my life, my physical vessel, and my destiny. Any further attempt by these wicked individuals or their associates to approach, monitor, or attack me will result in their immediate spiritual and physical neutralization.

The murder plots are broken. The sacrificial contracts are burned. Severe divine judgment is executed upon the wicked. My soul, my life, and my inheritance are fully reclaimed and secured.

It is done. It is done. It is done."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition