to my honorable ancesstors
"My beloved and honorable Ancestors,
Thank you for your continuous love, protection, and support for me. I am deeply grateful for how you have shielded me from unseen storms and given me the strength to stand where I am today. This is an expression of my deepest gratitude and respect from the bottom of my heart: when my finances are stable and my resources are abundant, I will prepare a fruitful and generous offering to honor you and express my eternal appreciation and devotion.
However, my finances and connections are currently under continuous attack and sabotage by my enemies, who are trying to delay, block, and destroy all my paths. I have had enough of these interferences. I now pray to you and declare:
- The Clearing of All Obstacles and Interference: Please assist me in thoroughly clearing, smashing, and driving away all enemies and dark forces attempting to sabotage my finances, connections, and future. Let all barriers instantly dissolve so that I may move forward without any interference.
- The Blessing of Multiple Incomes and Sales Breakthroughs: What I need most right now is to open up multiple streams of income and gain an endless flow of business and sales opportunities. Please bless and guide the sales of my energy equipment products, so that I can consistently close and sell at least 2 units per month, bringing me a robust cash flow and a solid economic foundation.
- The Illumination of a Prosperous Path: Please always use your divine wisdom to light my steps, guide my hands, and walk me down a smooth, abundant path, leaving no room for petty people or malicious energies to draw near.
Thank you to my honorable ancestors for hearing my call. May light and prosperity fill my life. also, i extend my gratitude and love to TMH and Holyspirits.
It is done. It is done. It is done. Namaste."
留言
張貼留言