affirmation 2026.9.17

 I decline to reconnect with any fallen flame or karmics to re-establish energy cord for their own benefit.

I declince to recover any failed soul contract from the past.

My soul contract is heavenly protected and any wicked energy vampire trying to steal must be exciled from my protection shield.

My new timeline is only for new partnership, new soul contract, new community, not witch or warlock is allowed to join or access any energy, any destiny, any opportunity, any partnership, any vitality from me.

I want nothing to do with all past fallen flames and karmic in-laws. please universe keeps blocking them to approach me.  I don't need closure.  I just want my peace and new life.  

My new begining is mine and protected with TMH's blessings.  The wicked karmic and fallen flame must be punished for ruining my reputation, my partnerships, opportunities, stole my inheritance, stole my identification and I petition the universe to return all stolen from me with compensation instantly.  They must be stopped IMMEDIATELY.  There's i no reason to keep me with their drama and robbery. Please universe pay me overdue justice now.   

Please holyspirit help protect my divine connection with geniune divine partner, not the fallen old flames, I do not want any fallen flame back. My current divine counterpart is at free will to choose but not under manipulation through dark force.

namaste



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition