final judgement for death penatly to the karmics
"By the supreme authority of THE MOST HIGH (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and protective decree to completely halt every form of interference, sever all unauthorized access to my life, and establish an impenetrable wall of divine justice and restoration around my entire existence.
* **The Absolute Interception and Sealing of My Field:** I command an immediate, total lockdown of my energy field, my 3D assets, my 5D space, my intellectual property, and my life's work. No outside entity, karmic, or dark working has any further access, jurisdiction, or ability to touch, intercept, or drain what belongs to me.
* **The Total Dissolution of 24/7 Dark Magic and Root Work:** I call upon the Host of Heaven to completely dismantle, neutralize, and reverse every ongoing spell, root work, and energetic attack directed at my business, my family, my connections, and my path. Let every weapon formed against me be utterly disarmed and rendered completely inert.
* **The Supreme Execution of Divine Order:** I place my entire cause into the hands of the Highest Court of Divine Justice. Let every wrongful action, theft, and obstruction be weighed, judged, and corrected under divine law, bringing absolute truth, exposure, and rightful restoration into my physical and spiritual reality.
* **The Restoration of My Territory and Abundance:** I claim the full recovery, reclamation, and return of every opportunity, partnership, asset, and blessing that has been delayed or manipulated. My path is cleared of all sabotage, and my energy is fully returned to my own sovereign control.
* **The Impenetrable Fortress of Peace:** I seal my mind, my body, my business, and my future within a blazing, unbreakable sanctuary of divine light. I step out of the cycle of conflict and into absolute peace, protection, and restored stability.
**The interference is halted. My energy and assets are sealed. Divine justice and complete protection are established in my life.**
**It is done. It is done. It is done. Namaste."**
留言
張貼留言