Gratitude for Your Divine Shield
"Dear Archangels of Light, the Holy Spirit, and my beloved, honorable Ancestors,
From the depths of my heart, I express my profound appreciation and gratitude for your constant protection, unwavering love, and steadfast presence in my life. Thank you for acting as my shield against every unseen storm, for guarding my path, and for standing beside me as I walk in my truth and sovereignty.
- Gratitude for Your Divine Shield: Thank you for enveloping my energy, my chakras, and my physical space in your blazing, impenetrable armor of light. Because of your vigilance, no weapon formed against me can prosper, and no dark force or siphoning hand can breach my boundaries.
- Appreciation for Ancestral Strength: Thank you, my honorable ancestors, for anchoring my roots, guiding my steps, and lending me your strength when the road has been difficult. I honor you, and I look forward to the day when I can present my fruitful offerings to you in celebration of my stabilized, abundant, and flourishing life.
- Acknowledgment of Grace and Guidance: Thank you for clearing the path before me, for opening doors to new beginnings, and for guiding my business, my career expansion, and my true soultribe right to my side. With your light illuminating my way, I move forward in absolute peace, power, and divine grace.
I am deeply blessed, fully guarded, and eternally grateful for your divine intervention and love.
It is done. It is done. It is done. Namaste."
留言
張貼留言