guidance from holyspirit

  "By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Court of Divine Justice, I lift up my youngest son, Kai, into the divine light. Knowing his true nature as a starseed, I ask the Holy Spirit to gently yet firmly guide him away from any dark paths, manipulation, or misguidance by outside enemies, and to awaken him fully to his highest potential.


* **The Breaking of Dark Illusions and Misguidance:** I command the immediate shattering of every web of deception, confusion, and dark influence that has blinded Kai or pulled him off course. Let the blinding light of truth expose every manipulation, and sever any tie attempting to align him with destructive forces or toxic alliances.

* **The Divine Awakening of a Starseed:** I call upon the Holy Spirit to ignite Kai’s inner spark, awaken his higher consciousness, and remind him of his true origin and divine purpose. Strip away the fog of immaturity and human complexity, and replace it with crystal-clear spiritual discernment, wisdom, and protection.

* **Accountability Balanced with Grace:** While any conscious choice to stand with harmful forces must meet with appropriate correction and balance under cosmic law, I decree that his soul is pulled back from the precipice. Let divine correction steer him away from destruction and toward profound realization and accountability.

* **The Manifestation of a Bright, Sovereign Future:** I seal Kai’s destiny in divine light. Cleanse his path, correct his steps, and guide him safely back to his true, sovereign alignment. Let him step fully into his awakening, heal completely, and manifest the bright, prosperous, and meaningful future that is rightfully his as a child of the light.


**The illusions are broken. The awakening is activated. Kai is guided back to the light, anchored in truth, and secured in his bright future.**


**It is done. It is done. It is done. Namaste."**

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition