punishment of siphoning repetitively my chakras by coven
"By the supreme authority of the Source of all existence (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and devastating decree to completely seal, fortify, and protect every chakra in my energy field, and to execute immediate, severe punishment upon the wicked coven repeatedly violating my sovereignty through unauthorized energy siphoning.
- The Immediate Sealing and Armoring of My Chakras: I command every single chakra—from my root to my crown—to be instantly sealed, locked, and encased in unbreakable armor of Divine Fire and celestial light. No cord, hook, tube, or siphoning device from any wicked coven can attach, penetrate, or draw from my energy centers ever again.
- The Instant Severing and Incineration of Siphoning Tethers: I slash, burn, and completely vaporize every energetic pipeline and vampiric cord these malicious actors have attempted to latch onto my aura. Every drop of stolen vitality, light, and frequency they tried to harvest is instantly recalled, cleansed in divine fire, and flooded back into my own vessel.
- The Execution of Strict Punishment for Repetitive Violations: I formally press charges in the Court of Divine Justice against this wicked coven for their continuous, repetitive, and non-consensual violations of my energetic boundaries. I demand immediate, unyielding cosmic and spiritual punishment, strict judgment, and swift retaliation upon every member participating in this spiritual theft.
- The Installation of a Retaliatory Defensive Firewall: I set up a living, blazing perimeter of divine protection around my entire energy field. Any entity, coven member, or dark practitioner attempting to siphon my chakras will instantly trigger a powerful, automatic counter-strike of divine justice that shatters their operations and neutralizes their power.
- The Restoration of My Sovereign Energetic Purity: My chakras, my aura, and my life force are entirely under my own sovereign control. I stand shielded, impenetrable, and radiating pure, uncompromised light.
My chakras are completely sealed and protected. The siphoning is permanently blocked. Severe divine judgment and punishment are executed upon the violators.
It is done. It is done. It is done."
留言
張貼留言