stealing by the karmics

 "By the supreme authority of THE MOST HIGH (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and supreme decree for the immediate, total cessation of all interference, the complete restoration of all stolen assets and energy, and the enforcement of absolute divine justice against those who have violated my sovereignty.

  • The Immediate and Permanent Severing of All Thematic Drains: I command an absolute, airtight lockdown of my energy field, my chakras, my time, my vitality, and my light. Every cord, tether, and siphoning mechanism operated by this coven, karmic copycat, or fallen flame is instantly smashed, burned to ash, and permanently disabled. No further energy extraction is permitted under divine law.

  • The Absolute Annihilation of Spells and Obstructions: I call upon the Host of Heaven to completely dismantle, nullify, and reverse every dark working, no-friend spell, chaos spell, breakup spell, blocking or redirect my blessings and poverty block cast against my life. Every artificial barrier designed to isolate me, delay my success, or disrupt my divine connections is utterly shattered and dissolved into nothingness.

  • The Immediate and Complete Restoration of All Stolen Goods: I petition the Highest Court of Divine Justice for the immediate, full, and unconditional return of everything that has been taken from me—seen or unseen, known or unknown. My happiness, my natural innocence, my intellect, my divine connections, my opportunities, and my abundance are instantly recalled, purified, and restored tenfold to my sovereign possession.

  • The Enforcement of Strict Divine Compensation and Consequences: I formally demand full divine compensation and strict, uncompromised accountability for these continuous, repetitive violations across both 3D and 5D realities. Let divine order and absolute consequence step in to halt their operations permanently, stripping away their power, reach, and ability to cause harm.

  • The Absolute Sealing of My Sovereign Sanctuary: I seal my mind, my body, my relationships, and my path within an impenetrable fortress of divine fire and celestial light. I step out of the cycle of interference and into absolute protection, divine alignment, and restored peace.

I also petition for severe judgement on the karmic copycate and her family my karmic aunt and her husband karmic uncle who ruined my life severely, with smear compaign of lies, slanders and false documents (birth certificate).

The siphoning is permanently blocked. All stolen energy, assets, and blessings are fully restored. Absolute divine justice, compensation, and protection are established in my life.

It is done. It is done. It is done. Namaste."

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition