to remove all demonic binding without my conscent

 "By the supreme authority of THE MOST HIGH (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and supreme decree to shatter, dismantle, and completely dissolve all unauthorized demonic bindings, dark force attachments, and toxic obsessions imposed upon me by any past karmics or fallen flames.


* **The Total Annihilation of Demonic Bindings:** I command the immediate, forceful breaking of every dark chain, demonic shackle, soul-tie, and energetic cord used without my consent to bind, restrict, or manipulate me. The power of THE MOST HIGH rips these artificial ties away completely, leaving them permanently destroyed.

* **The Severing of Toxic Obsessions:** I sever all energetic hooks, psychic tethers, and obsessive projections sent by past karmics or fallen flames. I strip away every manufactured attachment, phantom memory, and delusional tie. Their energy has zero hold on my mind, heart, or field.

* **The Immediate Intervention of the Holy Spirit:** I call upon the Holy Spirit to flood my entire being with purifying, holy fire. Wash away every residue of dark manipulation, lift every heavy shadow, and liberate me entirely from all of their toxic, demonic ways. I am fully released, cleansed, and restored to absolute freedom.

* **The Rejection of All Retaliatory Resistance:** I refuse to be held back, slowed down, or anchored by any dark force, low-vibrational control mechanism, or energetic gravity trap. My soul, my timeline, and my path belong exclusively to the light.

* **The Permanent Sealing of My Sovereign Freedom:** I seal my energy field within an unbreakable fortress of divine light. No dark force, karmic, or fallen flame can ever attach to me, bind me, or infiltrate my space again. I walk forward in total autonomy, unburdened, sovereign, and completely free.


**The demonic bindings are shattered. The toxic obsessions are cut off. I am fully released by the Holy Spirit and securely established in my divine freedom.**


**It is done. It is done. It is done. Namaste."**

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

prayer 2026.7.12

prayer 2026.7.22

spiritual deliverence petition