urgent DNA correction petition to TMH
By the supreme authority of THE MOST HIGH (TMH), the Holy Spirit, the Archangels of Light, and the Highest Courts of Divine Justice, I issue this absolute, binding, and restorative decree to completely protect, cleanse, and tune my physical body and my original divine blueprint back to absolute health and perfection.
The Complete Shielding and Restoration of My Physical Body: I call upon THE MOST HIGH and the healing light of the Holy Spirit to envelop every cell, fiber, and system of my body. My physical vessel is divinely protected, whole, and completely untouched by any outside interference or manipulation.
The Reassertion of My Original Divine Blueprint: I command my physical body to lock into its original, perfect, and uncompromised divine DNA blueprint. Every natural rhythm, biological function, and cellular code is fully restored, cleansed, and sealed in divine perfection.
The Absolute Neutralization of Interference: I command an immediate halt, removal, and nullification of any unauthorized energy, intrusion, or harmful action directed toward my physical or energetic system. All interference is stripped of any power and completely erased.
The Establishment of Total Health and Peace: I seal my mind, body, and spirit within a sanctuary of absolute peace and divine protection. I release all fear and rest securely in the health, strength, and wholeness that is rightfully mine.
My physical body is fully protected and restored. My original divine blueprint is locked in absolute health and perfection.
It is done. It is done. It is done. Namaste."
留言
張貼留言